- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker ready crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/3 c. lemon juice, fresh or bottled (not lemon extract)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling (Comstock)
Let cream cheese stand at room temperature until softened. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until well mixed. Pour into crust. Chill 3 hours, until firm and then top with cherry pie filling. Makes 1 pie. The fresh cherry pie with cream cheese is ready to serve...hmmm nice tasting pie...! Great for after dinner ! Enjoy !