Monday, August 15, 2011
Blueberry Cherry Pie
BLUEBERRY CHERRY PIE RECIPE
Another great fresh cherry pie recipe ...with blueberry...nice fruits combinations !
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 2 cups pitted cherries
* 2 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
* 1 1/4 cups white sugar
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon in large bowl. Add fruit. Add lemon juice, and stir well.
2. Pour into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Dot with the butter or margarine. Cover with top crust
and flute edges. Cut small slits in the top.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour. I put a baking sheet under mine to catch any liquid that might bubble over.
The fresh cherry blueberry pie is ready to serve....hmm...great taste ! Enjoy it !
papas-favorite-fresh cherry-pie recipe