Fresh Cherry Pie Recipes Ingredients
* 4 cups ground cherries, husked
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 teaspoons tapioca
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all gently mix together the ground cherries, sugar, tapioca, flour and lemon juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. And then preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a 9 inch pie pan with half of the pastry.
3. Pour the fruit mixture into the pastry-lined pan, and dot the top with the butter. Cover with top crust or lattice.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for another 40 minutes, or until golden brown. The fresh cherry pie recipe is ready to serve..nice ! Enjoy it with friends !