Monday, August 1, 2011
Healthy and Delicious Fresh Cherry Pie Recipe
HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE
Try this fresh cherry pie recipe.... a classic one !
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1/4 cup margarine
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup rolled oats
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 3 tablespoons water
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together margarine, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in oats, flour and water. Then press mixture into 9 inch pie pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the cherries and sugar. Pour into the crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
The fresh cherry pie is ready for feast...enjoy it !