Monday, August 1, 2011
Baked Fresh Cherry Pie
BAKED FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE
Try this fresh cherry pie recipe...baked...nice taste of pie !
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
* 4 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup white sugar
* 4 cups pitted cherries
* 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
FRESH CHERRY PIE RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Place bottom crust in piepan. Set top crust
2. In a large mixing bowl combine tapioca, salt, sugar, cherries and extracts. Let stand 15 minutes. Turn out into bottom crust and dot with butter. Cover with top crust, flute edges and cut vents in top. Place pie on a foil lined cookie sheet --- in case of drips!
3. Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
The fresh cherry pie is ready for feasts...amazing taste ! Enjoy...